Welcome to the official website of New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author, Kaylea Cross! I write edge-of-your-seat romantic suspense. For more information about me and what I’m working on, please browse around the rest of my site. If you’d like to stay current on the latest news regarding upcoming releases, please contact me to join my newsletter.
Release Date: April 22, 2016
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Format: ebook & print
Length: Novel (77,000 words)
Torn apart by lies and a hail of bullets…
Georgia Randall is a government-trained killer with nothing left to live for except the burning need for revenge. She’s lost everything she cared about, including the only man she ever loved, and now her past has caught up with her. Shadowy enemies are on the move, determined to silence her before she can kill her remaining targets. But when the man she’s been mourning suddenly turns up to confront her, Georgia must face the consequences of the lies she told to conceal her double life. And even if she wins him back and survives what’s coming, she knows a happy ending isn’t possible for someone like her.
Only revealing their darkest secrets can bring them back together.
Against all odds, notorious assassin Miguel Bautista clawed his way back from the brink of death. Now he wants answers. For months he’s been tormented by the devastating truth about the one bright spot in his dark and violent past: the woman he fell in love with was nothing but a lie. When he learns she’s in danger and is offered the chance to save her, he signs a deal with the devil to protect her. They already lost each other once. If any of what they shared was real, this time he’s not letting her go. But if they’re going to have a prayer at a future together they must first evade the enemies closing in on them—and fight to stay alive.
- April 2016 — Disavowed is a finalist in the Colorado Romance Writers Award of Excellence!
- September 2015 — Danger Close wins the Write Touch Readers’ Contest!
- August 2015 — Hunted wins in the Colorado Romance Writers Award of Excellence!
- August 2015 — Hunted is an Aspen Gold finalist!
- June 2015 – Rekindled and Hunted are Colorado Romance Award of Excellence finalists!
- May 2014 – Ignited is a Daphne Du Maurier finalist!
- April 2014 – Lethal Pursuit and Ignited are both 2014 Colorado Romance Writers Award of Excellence finalists!
- April 2014 – The Vacant Chair is a 2014 Colorado Romance Writers Award of Excellence finalist!
- March 2014 – Lethal Pursuit is a 2014 Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence finalist!
- November 2013 – Dangerous Attraction box set hits #21 on the NYT List!
- November 2013 – Dangerous Attraction box set hits #35 on the USA Today Bestseller List!
- April 2013 – Darkest Caress is a finalist in the NECRWA Bean Pot contest!
- March 2013 – Darkest Caress is nominated by The Romance Reviews for best paranormal romance of 2013!
- March 2013 – Darkest Caress is a 2013 Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence finalist!
- March 2012 – Deadly Descent is a 2012 New England RWA Bean Pot finalist!
- March 2012 – Absolution wins the 2012 EPIC Awards!
- November 2011 – Absolution takes 3rd in the 2011 Laurel Wreath Awards!
- October 2011 – No Turning Back wins the 2011 Aspen Gold Competition!
- October 2011 – Relentless takes 3rd in the 2011 Heart of Excellence Awards!
- September 2011 – Absolution is a 2012 EPIC Finalist!
- July 2011 – Cover of Darkness and No Turning Back are finalists in the Aspen Gold Competition!
- July 2011 – Relentless and Absolution are finalists in the Colorado RWA Heart of Excellence Awards!
- May 2011 – Cover of Darkness is a finalist in the Daphne Du Maurier Awards!
- April 2011 – No Turning Back is an OKRWA National Readers’ Choice Awards finalist!